15 June 2021
COLLABORATION FOR THE GREATER GOOD AND CREATING IMPACT
Now is the time to restore and revitalise our country for the future of all Australians after experiencing such heartbreaking loss of the 2019-20 bushfires, followed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Watch WWF-Australia's discussion on innovative, inclusive and lasting solutions with our conservation experts and partners.
Speakers (in order of appearance):
- Cliff Cobbo, WWF-Australia, Indigenous Engagement Manager
- Dermot O’Gorman, WWF-Australia Chief Executive Officer
- Glenn Willcox, CEO Bega LALC
- Heidi Groffen, Kangaroo Island (KI) Land for Wildlife
- Ramana James, Executive General Manager of Safer Communities at IAG
- Rachel Lowry, WWF-Australia Chief Conservation Officer
- Tanya Pritchard, WWF-Aus Landscape Restoration Project Manager
- Stephen Van Mil, Founder & CEO Byron Bay Mobile Wildlife Hospital
- Linda Sparrow, President Bangalow Koalas