MAKING EVERY DOLLAR COUNT
At WWF-Australia, we are committed to maximising the impact of your donation today, while ensuring we can operate efficiently and sustainably into the future.
With the support of generous Australians, we were able to achieve so much in the last financial year, including:
- Restoring 863 ha of habitat for native species like koalas
- Rewilding critically endangered species like brush-tailed bettongs
- Protecting 1000,000 km2 of waters from gill nets in the Great Barrier Reef
- Securing Endangered listing for east coast koalas
- Educating and inspiring millions of fellow Australians to protect nature
How your donation helps
Every year WWF-Australia releases our , showing where every dollar went.
In the last financial year, 69% of our income was dedicated to on-the-ground conservation programs regenerating sky, water and Country.
The remaining funds were allocated as follows:
- 9% was allocated to administration, governance and monitoring systems, helping us operate efficiently and accountably. This includes vital investments in IT, reporting, security and finance.
- 22% was spent on raising the next dollar for our conservation work.
We review our costs annually to ensure every donation is used to maximum effect for nature and wildlife. With WWF-Australia, your donation is in safe hands.